View all Argus events
Argus ElitePlus India Energy Week
Featuring India's role in the world energy stage
Mark your calendar. India as an emerging market continues to be an appealing destination for new business ventures. It is ideal place for countries to sell their products and expand their operations while still making a profit. The conference agenda of IEW 2018 will provide fresh perspectives on strategic opportunities in India and look at how to minimise risk and gain maximum returns from investments
- Growing US oil supply and implications on international trade, Asian oil demand and pricing
- Global shifting balances between sweet and sour crude
- Expanding refineries in Asia: Challenges and opportunities
- Developments on green fuel refinery and petrochemical integration
- Physical trading and hedging – derivatives trading in India?
- Understanding India’s refining expansion plan: Domestic usage vs international exports
- Renewable energy: A developing story
NEW! CEO Roundtable
To reflect changing market trends, the agenda of 2018 will also include a one-day CEO-Roundtable session providing insights from key decision makers and industry leaders in the public and private sectors in India, as well as from key international energy companies across the globe.
Download brochure to view the full program